Code of conduct
This code of conduct sets out some rules and regulations and expected behavioral conduct of Harbour84 users in visiting our partner workspaces.
These rules apply to your use of all Harbour84 partner workspaces and services. The definitions used in the Terms and conditions shall have the same meaning in this Code of conduct
- Access to your chosen workspace is defined by the workspace’s own opening hours. These may be altered at the discretion of the workspace with reasonable notice.
- Access to coworking areas, lounge areas and meeting rooms at each of our partner workspaces is on a first come, first served basis and there may be times when space may not be available, in which case we may suggest an alternative workspace partner.
- For security purposes please don’t let others access our partner workspaces without ensuring that they have permission to access and are registered on arrival with the relevant on-site host.
- From time to time our partner workspaces will undergo refurbishments and/or design changes and may make changes to the size, areas and layouts of office and workspaces.
Behavior and workspace use
- Our partner workspaces may withhold access to certain areas if they believe your use of the space is impeding other members having fair use of the space.
- You may bring guests into our partner workspaces you are accessing (for an additional fee, unique to each workspace) and it is your responsibility to ensure they comply with this code of conduct.
- Your guests will be required to sign in and out at reception or with the host at each workspace.
- Please use all areas with due regard to the rights and interests of other users, including, without limitation, having regard to noise levels (including phone use and music), disturbance, the amount of space you are using and your use of the wireless connections.
- Please don’t spread out papers, coats and bags in a way that will stop others from working from other seats and keep the space tidy and clear of rubbish and any obstructions. Please use the cloakroom, lockers or coat hooks (where present) that are there for your convenience.
- Please make use of the communal areas for consuming your snacks and food wherever possible.
- Not everybody shares the same taste in music, so please do not to listen to music or any other audio at a volume audible to others in common areas.
- Please respect others when using your mobile phone in common areas and avoid loud phone conversations.
- You shall not display any advertisement, signboards, nameplate, inscription, flag, banner, placard, poster, signs or notices anywhere in our partner workspaces (including on doors and windows) without our prior written consent.
- We expect all Harbour84 users to interact with one another and with our partner workspace staff and their members in a respectful and professional manner. Any incidences of harassment or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated. Harbour84 will treat any such matters with the utmost seriousness and may elect to (i) prohibit access by the offender to Harbour84 partner workspaces in the future (iii) report the offender to the Human Resources department of their employer and/or (iv) report the offender to the police
- You are responsible for your belongings that you bring with you, including anything you choose to store in lockers and any equipment that you borrow from the partner workspace team (eg. phone chargers).
- You will be responsible for any equipment that you borrow (e.g. phone chargers), liable for damage caused to such equipment and the cost of any equipment not returned on the day that it is borrowed
- Meeting rooms are booked by you submitting your request for a booking via the Harbour84 platform or through upgrading your access onsite at one of our workspace partners.
- When booking a meeting room, you will be notified of the fee payable for that Booking.
- We will send you a booking confirmation recording the details of that Booking (including the price payable). Please note that your booking is not confirmed until you have received this confirmation notification.
- If you wish to make any change to your booking, you can do so online. Please notify us of any changes as soon as possible. We will let you know if the change is possible and if so, we will let you know about any changes to the fee payable in respect of such booking or anything else arising as a result of your requested change. We will then ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If you do not wish to go ahead with the change, your booking shall remain unaltered unless you wish to cancel your booking.
- There may be occasions where, due to circumstances beyond our control, your booking may be affected. Should this occur we shall notify you of such change as soon as we can, and you shall be entitled to cancel your booking accordingly. In such an instance, no cancellation fee shall be payable.
- Our Partner Workspaces may for marketing purposes take photographs or video footage in their buildings. These images and footage may include you and your guest(s) and by being a Harbour84 user you consent this.
- You agree that any images or material from any document or webpage produced by us or our workspace partners (including data, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, text, graphics and logos) are owned exclusively by us and/or our content providers. Any use or distribution is prohibited without our prior written permission.